Google Search

Saturday, December 15, 2007

will you remember me?…

It’s scary when you realise you’ve forgotten someone who is meant to be or was once important to you. The one thing I fear is to be forgotten by a person who says they love me. It is true that time and distance is what holds people together and apart. My state of mind isn’t stable at the moment. I may seem calmed and relaxed on the outside, but that is only a mask to cover the thoughts raging in my mind. I humor myself sometimes with my thoughts too, I ask myself why I think so much.

Let’s look at the truth though, we have being blessed with this gift of thought, reasoning, and contemplating. There’s just some of us who don’t embrace this gift or there’s some of us who take it too seriously. Thinking too much can destroy a person. Dwelling on things and not letting things take their path, questioning situations, contemplating truths, it can destroy a person’s soul.

How do you avoid this pathway of thoughts to destruction? Trying to ignore them, trying to find distractions are only short term solutions. Instead confront what causes these questions, stop asking yourself the questions and ask someone else. Obviously you don’t know the answers, but maybe someone else does. If it’s a different type of question, like, why do certain things happen, let it take its course. Be an observer, things happen because they were meant to. I don’t know why or how, but things happen. Thinking doesn’t do anything, doing does something. You can’t change situations by thinking about it, you change situations by doing something about it. Even though I said be and observer, if you know you can do something about it then stop hesitating and confront it or make that difference. But be sure that your motivation is of good value because sometimes your actions can hurt or discourage other people along the way.

To be forgotten, or to forget. Which is the worse feeling to feel? Who is the one who is most hurt? I don’t know the answer to my question, but for now I sit patiently and wait to see its outcome. If I do crack it will be my own fault for not acting on my thoughts. Either way i’m prepared to wait, and i’m prepared to be hurt. Life was never meant to be perfect. People are not perfect, but at least some of us try to be by being honest with ourselves and with one another. You’d think that being afraid of heights is scary, i’m afraid of distance.

god bless & peace out

No comments: