Google Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moments with you

There are many things in life that I need to enjoy
I want to savor every moment of them with you

I want to stand in the rain closing my eyes,
feeling the water touch my senses

But it will be much nicer if you’re with me in the rain
and I’m touching your hand

I want to stroll and relax, to feel the cool wind
under the cozy shade of a tree, I’ll watch the sunset

But it will be much nicer if you’re with me watching the sight
and I can see your heart-melting smile.

I want to enjoy a long quite sleep at night
thinking of sweet dreams and happy thoughts

But it will be much nicer if you’re at my side as I close my eyes
and I can smell your hair as I hug you tight

I want to wake up in the morning full of life
as the warm sun greets me with a smile

But it will much nicer if I wake up and see your face
to be greeted by your warm sweet embrace

All I want is to enjoy every moment of my life with you..

No comments: